1.09.2014

Red

I've been a blue-eyed-blonde in sl for 7 years (minus a few brief spurts where I was a brunette).  I felt like it was time for a change...so here we go...RED + hazel eyes.  I like it.  It feels warmer.  I'll probably go back to blonde at some point but I'm really liking the brassier reds for now.

I love the new Ikon Promise eyes.  I bought almost every variety.  They have features you can mess with like glow... but that's far less interesting to me.  I'm way more excited about changing my eye size on the fly via hud... not that I couldn't just change system eyes before for the same thing, but this to me just feels more convenient.  Whatevs.


Credits:
Hair - lelutka
skin - pink fuel
dress - Leri Miles Designs
shoes - hucci
mesh hands + feet - slink
necklace - maxi gossamer
eyes - ikon (available at fameshed this month)
location - pangloss


No comments: