11.28.2013

Update 2013 (Pic heavy post)

It's been forever since I thought about blogging again.  I've never been very good at keeping up with this kind of stuff.  It's been a while since I was excited to create images... I'm still not.  But I think I should give it a go. It would be good for me to get creative, use my imagination, and start creating images purely for pleasure again.

First.... business.
I made a few nail huds for slink mesh hands...

a plain french manicure set

and a painted designs set

The plan is to create more.... maybe some holiday/seasons stuff.

And here were the last images I actually put some effort into:



And then a visual update... 
A few exploration images taken on the Pangloss sim...



and some of my favorite images 
(most of them not taken by me, but by my best friend)





















No comments: