4.03.2008

Bunnies and Bustiers

If you didn't pick up this free April fools day bunny from HPMD, you really missed out cuz it's friggin adorable. It's like bambi and thumper cuteness just sittin on ya shoulder. I love it. The flexi ribbon round it's neck is scripted color change...you just click it and the color magically changes. weeeeeee.
And a cute view of the little heart shaped spots on it.

Second...I TP'd to the bijou store...out to check out another outfit I'd seen blogged and came across this...This was by far my fav outfit there. I'm goin back in a few more days to do some more linden damage there. Lotta cute stuff. What I love about this place is that the outfits are pretty versatile. This one is called Mustang. There are 3 tops, 5 ways you can wear this in the shirt options alone...go with or without the fishnets, and with or without the prim attachment for the skirt. Without the prim attachment they are some pretty uhm..camel toe lookin shorts but meh...some people like that. Gotta love the hair too; I swear everywhere i go to shop there's a chick sportin this do atm.



Skin: Redgrave Chloe Smoky 4
Hair: Annyka @ Aden
Shoes: LC Vamp Melisande
Outfit: Mustang (white) @ Bijou
BUNNY: HPMD (April Fools gift)

No comments: