2.19.2007

Bleh

omg..a post without pictures. ya..shocking eh? Ok..so a lot of crap has been goin on and..most of it really good. Some of it just uber blah...eh sazzy? what u say? fuglyuberugmo. Ya...that about sums it up I think.

A person who used to be a really good friend of mine...someone i could laugh with and always talk to...won't even talk to me anymore, unless it's to say something kind of..well..offensive. And what do you do? I've tried to make it better...it won't get better. It's a shame really...cuz...i thought we had a pretty damn good friendship and it wasn't something I wanted to see whirling down that magical toilet hole. There was..kind of a time when I was angry with this person cuz...they did the same damn thing to me...and i can't say much without giving away who they are and what this is really about....but anyway, I swallowed it..let it go..and moved on. I never let this person know how much it bothered me. And here we are..shoes on the other foot...and...well...it's totally different. It could have been so different.

But..bleh..just bleh. It is what it is. It can't be changed...And even if it could be changed...I don't think anyone would want it to. We all make our own choices..some good and some not so good...but we make them given the information we have, or we think we have, and that's all we really can do...make the best decisions we can with what we have, try not to look back, and just be happy with what we have. Make sense? No? Didn't think so.

Been kinda busy with ads...getting old stuff redone....but not workin too hard. That's a plus. Ima miss teh feeky...but...im sure keirbear and miss lolly will keep me all loved up. Where's that tongue???
And.....and and and....that's all i really wanna say...as usual...aint got neffin else to say... *sighs*

No comments: